Job Offer: Social Media Marketing Specialist
Pi School is the gathering point of game-changers in the fields of technology, creativity, and entrepreneurship. It is a leading international institution with headquarters in Rome, inside the startup community of Pi Campus. The School empowers the most innovative ideas with excellence in artificial intelligence, offering services for both businesses and individuals.
We are currently looking for a full-time Social Media Marketing Specialist (F/M) to support all marketing activities of the School.
Due to the current health situation, you can either work remotely or on-site at Pi School.
The role requires working in full autonomy, directly reporting to the CEO. You will be in charge of executing online marketing campaign strategies while developing expertise in key practice areas of digital marketing, managing all communication-related matters, and being responsible for the image of the School. All materials should be prepared in English, which is Pi School’s working language. You are results and data-oriented and can track and communicate key performance indicators and success metrics to our team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically plan the social media editorial calendar
- Produce content for social media channels (copywriting, preparing images)
- Community management of all our channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
- Prepare newsletters
- Prepare paid campaigns on Social Media and Adwords
- Analysis and reporting of the Social Media performance, results of the marketing initiatives and website traffic
- Produce articles for the website
- Revise, produce content and update the website
- Utilize digital presence to boost brand awareness and promote campaigns/events
- Support the work of the Programme Manager in terms of promotion of the programs and communication with the students
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Science, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a communication’s department, startup or agency
- Proficient in English (C1)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of social media advertising and AdWords
- Creative, innovative, proactive
- Passionate about digital/social marketing, data and technology.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, startup environment where each day might require different tasks
- Emerging knowledge of social media best practices, platforms and trends
- Italian is a plus
- Experience studying or working abroad is a plus
- Deadline for applications: 31/10/2020
- Starting date: November 2020
- This is a 12 months contract. By the end of the assignment, we will evaluate an extension or permanent position to become part of the Pi School team.
What we offer
- Varied activities and responsibilities
- A pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies in an international team
- Exciting networking opportunities in an international environment
- Opportunity to be part of one of Europe’s leading startup districts
- Front row seats to the future: we have the most advanced AI excellence being developed every day.
How to Apply
Send your application with CV and a motivation letter with your salary expectations to email@example.com (Subject: Social Media Marketing Specialist).
Please make sure you carefully review all the requirements before applying, as we will only get back to applicants that fit the profile.