Job Offer: AI Program Data Science Coach (Remote)
We are a next-generation School located inside the startup community of Pi Campus, in the Eur neighborhood, in Rome. We provide educational programs that combine creativity, technology, and innovation. We are an international institution with students and lecturers from all around the globe, coming from different industries and backgrounds.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Data Science Coach (Remote) to support the activities of the School of Artificial Intelligence. This profile will work directly with the Programme Director of the School of AI and with the Programme Manager of Pi School.
Please note that, due to the current health situation, the program will be 100% online.
You can either work remotely or on-site at Pi School.
As a Coach at the School of AI, you will work in close collaboration with Sébastien Bratières as a Program Assistant, providing insight into high-level decision making. Your responsibilities include:
Stakeholder relationship management:
- Marketing, pre-sales, sales, production, and delivery of proposals
- Interview customers to understand their business needs
- Influence and offer solutions feasibility studies: research, propose technical approaches prepare rapid prototyping projects
- You will be the contact point between participants and clients
- Recruit and manage 20 participants every semester from a pool of about 400 candidates
- Candidate evaluation, interviews, workflow automation
- Coach teams
- Animate alumni community
- Preparing weekly meetings and reports about the progress of each project
- Follow up the daily work of each team you will manage
- Support your teams with the technical execution of the project
- Weekly meeting and report to the Programme Director
- Master’s degree in analytics, data science, or related field
- At least two years of experience in applied data science or related
- Coding ability to build prototype data models
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in managing teams
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English (B2/C1)
- Italian is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office Programmes (Slack, Google Suite, etc. are a plus)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- To be accorded with the candidate.
How to Apply
Please submit your application with a brief motivation to email@example.com
Subject: Application Data Science Coach (Remote)