Interested in shaping the future of healthcare as a biotech entrepreneur?
Have you already heard about Virtual Human Twin (VHT)?
Apply for our 5-week Modellathon where innovation meets opportunity!
An integrated multiscale, multi-time, and multi-discipline representation of quantitative human physiology and pathology that provides a personalised diagnosis and treatment. This concept, at the core of the EDITH CSA, is the natural extension of Digital Twins in Healthcare. To make it a reality and to foresee emerging startups from the VHT, the European Commission is studying the future business models that can be developed for this VHT.
In this context, Pi School, with over 100 Digital Twins Pioneers from the EDITH CSA consortium, invites students in biotech and healthcare but also start-up enthusiasts to find tomorrow's business models with the help of our Pi School expert team.
YOUR PATH TO THE STARTUP ADVENTURE SPANS A TRANSFORMATIVE 5-WEEK JOURNEY
In one remote coaching session per week, Pi School offers the possibility of:
- Opening your network to Biomedical Engineers, Clinicians, and Regulatory Specialists
- Diving deep into the realm of In Silico and Digital Twins models
- Iterating and building a sustainable business model
- Utilising the tools that launched successful startups: Lean Launchpad and the Business Model Canvas
- Pitching Your Vision at the on-site Pitch Day hybrid event
- Publishing the Best Business Model Ideas
- Giving your feedback to the European Commission
Online training with a hybrid on-site Pitch Day in Pi School HQ.
Starting date: November 10, 2023 – Ending date: December 15, 2023.
Application deadline: November 5 at 23:59.